Pre-Trial Counselling ~ Advice in Havant.
When you're going to court (whether as a Defendant, a Respondent, a Plaintiff or a Witness) and you want to work with a counsellor, here is some informed and helpful information about how being pre-trial effects counselling.
Advice on Pre-Trial Counselling.
Whilst the police or Crown Prosecution Service may ask for your written permission to see your counsellor’s notes, they only have the right to see notes that relate directly to your court case. …
About Dean @ Havant Counselling.
You could choose any counsellor in and around Havant, 'natch!
Yet, when you think that this may be the most personal, private and vulnerable you're going to be with someone professional, you'd probably choose:
- someone you can grow to trust,
- someone who demonstrates highly competent skills, ethics and sensitivity.
- someone who speaks plain English (rather than psychobabble),
- someone who's as happy to use base/swearing language as much (or as little) as you do,
- someone who considers himself a frank, no bullshit counsellor, particularly you when you're in need of an authentic response (rather than an "hmm"),
- someone who would become an equal part of your therapeutic partnership (e.g. doesn't just sit mostly in silence for 50 minutes).
Dean Richardson MNCS(Accred / Reg) - a simply private choice.
Got a Question? Don't Hold Back…
Got a question about Dean Richardson's counselling services in Havant (Hampshire)? Want to make contact, maybe asking about a first appointment? Send Dean a message any time…