Some of our Charitable Donations.
Havant Counselling makes charitable contributions to those in need of therapy, and makes charity donations to other local and national services. Here are just some of the main contributions.
- Reduced counselling fees for those whose income is restricted (reduction negotiated and based upon the individual’s ability to pay). (Unfortunately, with Havant Counselling not being a charity, we are unable to give free counselling sessions). Approximately 1,000 hours donated to date … and counting.
- Birthday Fundraiser to Survivors UK (via Facebook) – a services that helps victims of male sexual abuse as well as their friends and family, no matter when the abuse happened.
- Survivors UK – via Amazon’s “smile” purchase/reward scheme (ongoing).
- Mind – for Better Mental Health.
- Bright Horizons Foundation for Children – http://www.brightspaces.org.uk/ – because Every child should have a safe space.
- Several animal sanctuaries, including: PAWS for Hope, PUDz Animal Sanctuary Jemima’s Place Animal Trust – https://www.jemimasplace.com/, NG (Vet Bills),
- Several Patreon-based services (ongoing).
Got a Question? Don't Hold Back…
Got a question about Dean Richardson's counselling services in Havant (Hampshire)? Want to make contact, maybe asking about a first appointment? Send Dean a message any time…